Terms and Conditions
Effective as of July 2018.
- Items not returned in original condition will not be accepted for return, for example:
- Signs of use, wear and tear, damage, alterations or repairs;
- Missing/damaged parts;
- Missing/damaged packaging;
- Missing/damaged tags.
- Items sealed for hygiene purposes will not be accepted for return without the seal intact, for example:
- Hosiery items and undergarments;
- Wigs, beards, moustaches and facial hair.
- Items returned after 30 days of delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Return delivery costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- ‘Return to Sender’ parcels will not be accepted for return:
- Accept delivery and contact us to organise a return, do not reject a delivery or request that the parcel is ‘Returned to Sender’;
- Any costs that we incur from a ‘Return to Sender’ parcel will be charged to you;
- Any costs that we incur from redelivery will be charged to you.
- Exchange items cannot be returned where there is no fault.
- Refunds will be issued for the amount paid for the item excluding any delivery fees paid;
- A 25% or $10 (whichever greater) restocking fee will apply on returns for refund where:
- You simply change your mind;
- You make a wrong decision;
- You purchase an item that is not the correct size or if it does not fit as you expected (and our size chart was accurate);
- You purchase the wrong item or if it is not as you expected (and our product photos and description was accurate).
- No restocking fee will apply when you are exchanging by placing through a new order, the returned item will be refunded in full;
- Restocking fees are deducted from the refund amount;
- Where a new order for a new item is not being made, the return form must be completed within 3 days of delivery and return item posted back within 5 days of return approval.
The above policy is not intended to override your statutory rights in any way. Failure to meet consumer guarantees, damage on arrival, faults and minor/major problems will be handled appropriately and are not subject to the conditions above.